Advanced Bike Maintenance Course
November 20, 2019 - 9:00 am - 3:30 pm
Our Advanced Bike Maintenance Course is run from our workshop in Abergynolwyn. It lasts 3 days and covers the following areas:
- Bike Safety Check – how to make sure your bike is safe to ride.
- How to clean your bike properly. A clean bike makes for a more reliable bike!
- What to lube, where to lube, how to lube and what lubes to use.
- How to set up your gears – front mechs, rear mechs and chain line.
- How to split, fix and measure your chain.
- Brakes – how to set up rim brakes, and replace pads on both rim and disk brakes
- Headsets – how to adjust your headset to remove play.
- Headset Servicing
- Bottom Bracket replacement
- Hub Service
- Spoke Replacement and Wheel Truing
- Gears set-up
- Brake Bleeding
- (if we have time we’ll look at frame bearing replacement)
Either book below or get in touch if you have any questions about this course.