Basic Bike Maintenance Course (1 Day)
April 13, 2024 - 9:00 am - 3:30 pm
Got a bike but don’t feel confident about making sure it’s safe, or worried about it going wrong whilst you’re out and about on it? Then our Basic Bike Maintenance Course is just for you! We’ll cover everything you need to know to be sure that your bike is good to go, and how to keep it in tip top condition. We’ll also look at what might go wrong whilst you’re riding and what to do about it.
Our Basic Bike Maintenance Course is run from our workshop in Abergynolwyn. It lasts 1 day, costs £70 per person, and covers the following areas:
- Bike Safety Check – how to make sure your bike is safe to ride.
- How to clean your bike properly. A clean bike makes for a more reliable bike!
- What to lube, where to lube, how to lube and what lubes to use.
- How to set up your gears – front mechs, rear mechs and chain line.
- How to split, fix and measure your chain.
- Brakes – how to set up rim brakes, and replace pads on both rim and disk brakes
- Headsets – how to adjust your headset to remove play.
Either book below or get in touch if you have any questions about this course.